Join us on a breathtaking journey to Ausangate, the most sacred mountain in the Cusco region according to the Quechua people. It will push you physically and nourish you spiritually. Along this challenging trek amid gorgeous snow-capped mountains, you will encounter locals who continue to follow the day-to-day traditions of their Incan ancestors, and you’ll view: colorful valleys, turquoise lagoons, glaciers, herds of alpacas and llamas, wild geese, adobe-brick homes, and, of course, the very majestic Ausangate Mountain.
AUSANGATE TREK (APRIL 17-22, 2023)
BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
Accommodation is double occupancy in a 4 person tent. (It is spacious enough for 2 people to fit with gear comfortably.)
• Camping Equipment (See details in what we provide)
• Ground transportation
• Tent accommodations
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
• Tip for our guides and helpers $80 per person
• Dinner on the night of April 21st when we return to Cusco
WHAT TO BRING
• Sleeping bag rated to 0 degrees • layers for hiking
• warm long underwear for sleeping • gloves, hats
• walking sticks (2) - OR you can rent them for $20 total for whole trip
• Day hiking pack
• Rain Gear
• Water bottles or camel back bladders
WHAT WE PROVIDE
• 2 extra blankets
• hot water bottle for sleeping
• 15lb duffle bag that will be carried by pack horses
• Oxygen will be on hand along with limited horses if needed
• All meals will be provided except dinner on the 21st
• Water to fill bottles daily will be provided
HOW TO REGISTER
Pay your non refundable deposit of $350 and complete the registration form and waiver.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENTS
✔ A non - refundable $350 deposit confirms your registration.
✔ January 30th, 2023 - your balance or full payment is due.
✔ January 30th - February 20th, 2023 - Registrations must be paid in full at the time of registration at the cost of $1,065.
✔ After February 20th, 2023 Total price for trip is $1,215 and must be paid in full at the time of the registration
After the deposit is paid you will be sent registration materials, payment options and a liability waiver.